There are 20 kingdoms in the known world, which are broken up into smaller areas such as Baronies, Shires, Colleges and Cantons. The East Kingdom stretches from Newfoundland to Delaware.
If you are in northeastern Vermont, then you are in the Shire of Panther Vale of the East Kingdom. The Shire of Panther Vale covers the land east of Route 100 and north of Route 4 (roughly comprising Caledonia, Essex, Orange, Orleans, Washington, and the northern part of Windsor county).
Neighbors closer to home
- Shire of Mountain Freehold – northwestern Vermont
- Barony of Stonemarche – New Hampshire
- Barony of Bergental – Western Massachusetts
- College of Knottyng Cross – Dartmouth College
- Shire of Coldwood – Plattsburgh, NY area
- Shire of Glenn Linn – Warren-Washington Counties, NY
- Barony of Isle du Dragon Dormant – Montreal, PQ