Panteria Refund Policy
Refund policy for the Shire of Panther Vale, Panteria XXII 2017
- Individuals requesting event pre-registration refunds must contact the Autocrat (email@example.com) and/or the Reservations Clerk (firstname.lastname@example.org) for that event in some manner (by email, in writing, or a phone call) by May 19.
- Post event refund requests (requests received after May 20) will be considered on an individual basis and only in extreme or emergency circumstances, subject to approval by the Autocrat, Exchequer, and the Seneschal.
- Any refunds will be issued in the form of a check drawn on the Shire of Panther Vale checking account. Refund checks will be issued until the event books have been closed.
- A Refund Request Form is to be filled out by the Autocrat, Reservationist, and/or the Requestor (if possible).
- Partial refunds for a group reservation where one or more individuals were unable to attend can be issued.
- No refunds will be issued if the event does not make a profit.
- NO CASH REFUNDS!
Site maintained by Panther Vale WebMinister
For the Society of Creative Anachronism (SCA)
Page Revised: May 24, 2017